GitHub is hiring a Senior Marketing Operations Strategist to drive our success by managing and optimizing GitHub’s systems that enables our GTM organization. The ideal candidate shines in a fast-paced and ambiguous environment, and has a balance of business insight and technical skillset. You will need to be someone who will be very collaborative across Marketing and Sales organizations and will need to be a very versatile and gritty team member.
- Manage the technical aspects and implementation of key marketing tools such as Eloqua/Marketo, Drift, Goldcast, data enrichment and integration with Salesforce
- Lead transformative projects to improve Sales/Marketing performance (e.g. lead routing, lead scoring, predictive, data quality management, etc.).
- Manage all aspects of building a program/campaign in Marketo, including building emails and landing pages, designing nurture/triggered programs, testing assets and programs, launching campaign, and troubleshooting issues
- Be the subject matter expert for marketing, supporting tool selection, usage, troubleshooting, configuration, and enablement.
- Partner with Demand Gen, Lifecycle, Regional Marketing and other marketing teams to ensure their efforts are improved based on your insight into how they perform.
- Analyze campaign analysis, share results, and suggest optimization strategies for all stakeholders.
- Deliver and maintain training and resource materials, highlighting best practices and opportunities for efficiency.
- Establish and evangelize standard processes, workflows, and artifacts to drive consistency across multiple partners.
- Stay up to date on GDPR and other data protection laws
- Strong understanding and experience with HTML & CSS is a must
- 7+ years of relevant experience in the marketing operations field, either within a large B2B organization or an ad/consulting agency.
- Eloqua or Marketo certified with at least 3+ years of hands-on experience on the platform.
- Good understanding of B2B email/nurture marketing best practices, deliverability/governance, data quality management and attribution models.
- Proficiency in Salesforce.com
- Demonstrated understanding of GDPR, CAN-SPAM requirements, HTML and email best practices.
Who We Are:
GitHub is the developer company. We make it easier for developers to be developers: to work together, to solve challenging problems, and to create the world’s most important technologies. We foster a collaborative community that can come together—as individuals and in teams—to create the future of software and make a difference in the world.
Customer Obsessed - Trust by Default - Ship to Learn - Own the Outcome - Growth Mindset - Global Product, Global Team - Anything is Possible - Practice Kindness
Why You Should Join:
At GitHub, we constantly strive to create an environment that allows our employees (Hubbers) to do the best work of their lives. We've designed one of the coolest workspaces in San Francisco (HQ), where many Hubbers work, snack, and create daily. The rest of our Hubbers work remotely around the globe. Check out an updated list of where we can hire here: https://github.com/about/careers/remote
We are also committed to keeping Hubbers healthy, motivated, focused and creative. We've designed our top-notch benefits program with these goals in mind. In a nutshell, we've built a place where we truly love working, we think you will too.
GitHub is made up of people from a wide variety of backgrounds and lifestyles. We embrace diversity and invite applications from people of all walks of life. We don't discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. Also, if you have a disability, please let us know if there's any way we can make the interview process better for you; we're happy to accommodate!
Please note that benefits vary by country. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask your Talent Partner.