Circuit's on a path to completely rebuilding the delivery experience, an area that hasn't seen any significant change in decades.
Gone will be the days where you need to wait in all day to receive a package, where you have to wait for 3 failed attempts to be able to pick it up from the depot, or where you're forced to stay in to sign for something you consider unimportant.
Already powering 100M deliveries per year, and rapidly scaling to 1B and beyond, this is an opportunity to join a fast-growing company set to influence the lives of hundreds of millions of people.
Why you should join
Circuit is a product-led company. Since day one, we've focussed on solving user needs in the best way possible. We believe the best way to grow the business is to create world-class products that provide our users with the most value. We can proudly say this has earned us a 4.7/5 rating, and 30.000 subscribed users - making Circuit the fastest growing app in its category.
You'd be joining our design team of one, and help shape the future of both the products and the design team.
About you You're passionate about making products that people love, and take great ownership in doing so. You care about holistically understanding the problem space and building deep knowledge of our different types of users. You want to uncover the problems that need solving the most, and build simple and efficient solutions.
As a product designer, you'll be involved in every aspect of our product development. This means you help set the vision and take the lead on user research, prototyping and validating possible solutions. In the end, you get to a solution that makes the lives our users more successful and less stressful.
What you’ll be doing
- Turn raw user feedback into actionable problem statements to guide design and development
- Build or support your hypotheses by talking to relevant departments and/or getting qualitative/quantitative data
- Iterate on possible solutions and work with the team to find the global maximum
- Create prototypes or mocks, and validate those using user testing
- Turn all your findings into designs for world-class interface designs
- Work with engineers to make the implementation as good as the designs
- Figure out how to track the effectiveness of the work you ship
You're successful if you ship products that
- Help our users solve their problems and achieve their goals
- Are visually pleasing and a joy to use
We’re looking for someone with
- Strong systems thinking, information architecture, and interaction design skills
- 5+ years experience as a product designer
- A track record of creating high quality products
- Interest and excitement for problem solving and complex systems
- Strong written communication skills
- An innate sense of ownership and self-management
- Strong knowledge of visual design foundations (color, grids, typography, animation)
- Aptitude for shipping and ability to balance quality and time
- Basic knowledge of mobile and web development for collaboration with developers
- $97K - $118K
- Equity + Stipend
- Fully remote work (GMT +/-4)
- The ability to work flexibly
- Swift decision making and flat hierarchies
- A high degree of autonomy in your work
- 5+ years experience as a Product Designer
- Include a portfolio link or PDF
- If possible please include one or more case studies that clearly demonstrates your thinking and skills