About The Role:
Playbook is seeking an experienced Product Manager to play a lead role in the prioritization, development, and launch of products and features. As a Senior Product Manager, you will be a key player in defining the Product practice at Playbook. You’ll make a huge impact as we’re taking our Product initiative efforts to the next level. This role will work closely with our founders and get exposure to every component of the business. You’ll spearhead various initiatives that touch both ends of our platform, the creator and the consumer applications. We're at an early stage so you’ll have the opportunity to work on it all.
We’re looking for someone that’s passionate about building tools and technology, and empowering the next generation of fitness creators.
Playbook is a mobile marketplace where the industry’s top instructors in health, fitness, and athletics turn their phone content into a subscription income - all on their own terms. Playbook currently has hundreds of the world’s top fitness creators on the platform and one of the highest-rated apps on the app store.
We recently raised our Series A round, over $12M from top VCs and many high-profile executives and founders such as Michael Ovitz (founder of CAA), Ed Baker (former head of growth at Uber), Daniel Graf (former head of product at Uber), Ryan Hoover (Product Hunt founder), Alex Chung (Giphy founder), Renaud Visage (Eventbrite co-founder), Melody McCloskey (StyleSeat founder) and more.
- Manage projects through a life-cycle of discovery, execution, launch, and iteration
- Build a deep understanding of creator and consumer challenges and pain points
- Work alongside the founders to develop product roadmap
- Closely collaborate with the Tech team to work through the roadmap and align priorities
- Work with Marketing and Customer Support to manage product launches
- Use quantitative approaches to track the success of your projects and identify areas for improvement
- Measure the impact of product releases and use data to inform the roadmap
- Document requirements as needed to deliver product
- 5+ years of experience as a Product Manager
- Experience with agile scrum and sprint planning methodologies
- Experience at a startup in the consumer space
- Experience partnering with cross functional remote teams in a startup environment
- Demonstrated ability to learn multiple functional areas of business
- Demonstrated ability to figure out solutions to hard problems with many constraints
- Strong prioritization, written & verbal communication, and interpersonal skills, including strong English fluency
- Experience in the fitness industry is a plus
- Fully remote role
- Competitive salary (including equity and benefits)
- Unlimited PTO
- Membership to Playbook - access to 40,000 premium fitness workouts
- Apple equipment