The Senior Product Manager will join our growing PM team to lead major initiatives for our client partners as well as play a key role in shaping Whitespectre’s own software products. For this position, our ideal candidate has successfully managed platforms and/or mobile applications in the healthcare or lifestyle space with a significant data component.
As a demonstrated product leader, you will own product development from inception to launch, developing a deep understanding of each client’s business and target customer. You should be an expert communicator and strategist who enjoys collaborating with client stakeholders and working within a close-knit delivery team dedicated to delivering high-scaling software products that drive business growth and provide a stellar user experience. In this role you will work on exciting projects from both established companies and funded startups, and help shape Whitespectre’s proprietary digital products.
What you’ll do:
- Align on key business goals and customer needs for each product initiative and provide strategic product direction
- Partner with executive-level stakeholders and the development team to define, deliver, and advance the product roadmap.
- Own product evolution from inception through launch and iteration.
- Define and communicate detailed user stories, and be able to lead a team’s grooming and sprint planning sessions.
- Collaborate with UI/UX designers and the development team to create engaging and dynamic user experiences.
- Leverage analytics, surveys, competitive analysis, and user interviews to identify areas of opportunity or improvement.
- Lead stakeholder meetings and communicate regularly with the Whitespectre executive team on progress and the client relationship.
- Mentor other product team members
Who you are:
- A natural leader who is a clear, effective, and engaging communicator – someone who can build trust and alignment, even in tricky situations.
- A collaborative, creative problem solver who loves digging into complex challenges and values different perspectives.
- Intellectually curious and passionate about new products, emerging technologies, and new market opportunities.
- Seeking career growth and learning opportunities with a company that prioritizes your personal and professional development.
- User-centric with a strong focus on personas and usability.
- 4+ years in a product management role, working closely with a development team.
- Experience managing native mobile apps, both iOS and Android.
- Excellent verbal communication, writing, and presentation skills, including the ability to develop strategy presentations and present to an executive leadership audience.
- Data-driven with strong experience with analytics platforms and KPI tracking.
- Significant experience with any of the following is a significant plus- Healthcare, Analytics/Data platforms, B2B SaaS products.
- Experience working within a US, UK, or Canada-based company or with clients in those countries.
- Must live outside of the US.
What do we offer?
- 100% remote team: Work as part of a talented, globally distributed, successful team with over 8 years of remote-first experience.
- Great environment: We provide a great working atmosphere where you can share and learn with other smart people.
- Career progression: We want you to grow with us and provide the opportunities, knowledge sharing and mentorship to do that.
- Work-life balance: love your work, but know that it doesn’t take over your life.
- Paid Meetups: Come meet with your colleagues in Barcelona or at a local meetup.
- Competitive compensation: we’re looking for long-term members to add to our remote team. Many have been with us for 5+ years. Depending on location, we will hire as employees or Independent contractors.
Why is it good to work with us?
Because we work on great projects. Sure, we can list the latest set of technologies that we use, but that is a given. Everyone does that right? What's more interesting is how they are used - the design, the architecture, the approach to solving business problems, and helping businesses to grow. And we do that across multiple clients - each and everyone we're excited to work with.
Because we believe in constant learning and exploring - whether that’s a new skill, a new role, or a new way of seeing. And because we've found that we learn the most when we take on new challenges as a team. We’re proud that people love working with us (and still have lives outside of work). Want to know more? Check out www.whitespectre.com and we're proud of what people are saying about us on Glassdoor