Funded by world-class investors including Silver Lake Waterman, Moody’s, Sequoia Capital, GV, Riverwood Capital, and others with over $290 million in funding, SecurityScorecard is the global leader in cybersecurity ratings and the only service with over 2M+ companies continuously rated. Founded in 2013 by security and risk experts Dr. Aleksandr Yampolskiy and Sam Kassoumeh, SecurityScorecard’s patented rating technology is used by over 16,000 organizations for enterprise risk management, third-party risk management, board reporting, due diligence, and cyber insurance underwriting. This is done by measuring your and your vendors' cyber-health by assigning a security rating of "A" through "F" based on outside-in, non-intrusive data. SecurityScorecard continues to make the world a safer place by transforming the way companies understand, improve and communicate cybersecurity risk to their boards, employees, and vendors.
SecurityScorecard is headquartered in NYC with over 260+ employees globally. Our culture has helped us be recognized by Inc Magazine as a "Best Workplace," "Best Places to Work in NYC" by Crain's NY, and one of the 10 hottest SaaS startups in NY for two years in a row.
About the team
Our team is making the world a safer place and helping to fight the good fight. We are not just selling a product, we are changing the people can see the threats facing our world. We help people see risk, protect their teams and mitigate the risks we all face. We live in a digital world, and our world needs warriors...come be a "gaurdian of the digital domain."
What you will do
We are looking for a Sr. Product Marketing Manager to drive revenue for the Security Scorecard Ratings product line. This role will be responsible for leading our GTM strategy and programs to communicate the value of security ratings to our key economic buyers, buying influencers, industry analysts and global sales partners. You will be responsible for defining our positioning and messaging, building the right programs to increase awareness and adoption of your product line. This is a highly cross-functional position where you will partner closely with product management, digital/revenue marketing, corporate communications, alliances, field marketing and our global sales/channels teams. This is an exciting opportunity for a creative and driven individual to work on a global-level and make a material impact.
- 7+ years of product marketing experience (Security/compliance/marketing /audit equivalent)
- Bachelors degree in marketing, business, communications, or relevant field of study, an MBA is a plus.
- Solid knowledge of the IT vendor ecosystem with the ability to articulate complex technical concepts in simple terms
- Understanding regulatory and reporting requirements for public companies, government organizations and vertical markets (Finance, Insurance, Healthcare, Legal, Pharma etc.)
- Represent the voice of the customer internally with product management and marketing teams in the prioritization, design and development of products and experiences
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills, comfortable delivering presentations to large audiences
- A strong storyteller with experience crafting clear and compelling messaging and developing strong content
- Analyzing competitive intelligence, industry trends, market position, market share and growth rates to shape business strategy
- Craft highly differentiated messaging and positioning; design initiatives to sustain awareness of our offerings
- Take a data driven and highly analytical approach to measure product sales, pricing, discounts and business metrics to reflect performance and plan for continuous improvements
- Be an evangelist for your product line for sales, partner, industry associations, social platforms and key events
- Drive engagement with industry partners, organizations, social content and analysts
- Own development of audience-focused collateral, including data sheets, website pages, videos, blogs, and other materials
- Create effective field enablement tools that highlight differentiated customer value to mobilize the sales force and channel
- Previous experience in security, compliance, legal and regulatory segment is desirable
- A customer-first mentality Intellectual curiosity and ability to solve problems that are unique and extremely complex
- Demonstrates leadership and vision in determining and driving strategy decisions
- Ability to work effectively across functions, with external parties, and at all levels up to and including Vice President
We offer a competitive salary, stock options, a comprehensive benefits package, including health and dental insurance, unlimited PTO, parental leave, tuition reimbursements, and much more!
SecurityScorecard embraces diversity. We believe that our team is strengthened through hiring and retaining employees with diverse backgrounds, skillsets, ideas, and perspectives. We make hiring decisions based upon merit and do not discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.