Grand Rounds is a new kind of healthcare company. Founded in 2011, the company is on a mission to raise the standard of healthcare for everyone, everywhere. The Grand Rounds team goes above and beyond to connect and guide people to the highest quality healthcare available for themselves and their loved ones. Grand Rounds creates products and services that give people the best possible healthcare experience. Named a 2019 Best Place to Work by Glassdoor and Rock Health’s 2018 Fastest Growing Company, Grand Rounds works with inspiring employers and doctors to empower them to be the change agents we need to make our shared vision a reality.
We are seeking a Senior Recruiter to join our growing Talent Acquisition team and company. The successful Candidate will have a demonstrable track-record of strategically partnering with hiring teams and attracting top talent to their respective organizations. This person will be an integral part of our Talent Acquisition team and will partner closely with hiring managers to develop and drive recruiting strategies to find and attract the best talent to Grand Rounds. The ideal candidate is someone who can comfortably flex and pivot, supporting a variety of different teams, roles, levels, and hiring managers as needed to support the business. We also need someone who is comfortable navigating through ambiguity, and able to think critically to solve problems. If this sounds like you, come help us continue to grow and scale Grand Rounds so that we can keep working towards our goal to raise the standard of healthcare for everyone, everywhere!
- Drive recruiting efforts in partnership with business leadership and other team members
- Proactively identify and engage top talent, assess skills and culture fit for Grand Rounds
- Creatively pursue and source passive Candidates, screen inbound applicants and constantly identify ways to improve our recruiting strategy, talent brand, and candidate experience
- Ensure a positive experience for Candidates throughout the recruitment process
- Engage with employees in creative, fun ways to promote a strategic referral program
- Partner with Recruiting Operations to regularly track and analyze pipeline and performance data to share with key internal stakeholders
- Advise Hiring Managers on compensation recommendations and negotiate successful offer acceptance with finalist Candidates
- 5+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience
- Strong relationship builder who can establish trusted partnerships with hiring managers, recruiters, and other HR team members
- Experience running multiple reqs across different departments & hiring managers simultaneously
- Strong sense of urgency, high degree of accountability, and ability to have total ownership over their desk
- Comfortable rolling up their their sleeves and partnering with the team to drive process improvements and efficiencies with our workflows
- Ability and willingness to pivot quickly to support changing business priorities
- Able to navigate and excel in highly ambiguous environments and apply critical thinking to solve problems
- Bachelor’s degree a plus
This position will be a remote, work from home opportunity.
Grand Rounds is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Grand Rounds considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.