Our HQ is in Curitiba, but in this position, you could work from wherever you want.EBANX is a global fintech that emerged in 2012 with the mission of connecting companies to Latin America, facilitating payments on international sites such as Aliexpress, Airbnb, Sony, Spotify, and many others. As we grew, our portfolio also expanded and we went beyond payment methods. Today we offer solutions in local processing for Brazilian companies and different products and services for our final consumers. We are called ebankers and we are changing the way people buy, connect, and live globally. Do you want to join our Big Dream and be part of this team? You will work in a team of incredible security people and be responsible for maintaining our data and information secure. We cultivate a security culture that values and promotes a lifestyle.
As an EBANX Awareness Security Analyst you will be responsible for:
- Maintain our security awareness program to meets all industry regulations, standards, and compliance requirements.
- Communicates our security policies and requirements so that people know, understand, and can follow them through our security awareness program.
- Identify the top human risks to our organization and the behaviours we need to change to mitigate those risks.
- Develop and maintain a security awareness program that effectively changes these behaviours so our ebankers act in a secure manner, reducing the most risk to our organization.
- Maintain a positive program that engages ebankers, including focusing on changing behaviours both at home and at work. Ultimately we want our ebankers to demonstrate the same secure behaviours regardless of where they are or the devices they are using.
- Structure and maintain this program to be long term, so ultimately we are not changing just behaviours but culture.
- Create and maintain a metrics framework that can effectively measure these requirements.
What is indispensable for the job?
- Expertise to form complex communications/messages in a simple, clear, and concise manner to the various communities within EBANX. This can include different cultures, nationalities, international locations, and languages.
- Project management experience, the ability to plan, manage, and maintain a complex, organization-wide program over the longer term.
- A great ability to display practical knowledge of different message distribution techniques to ensure ebankers understand and continually apply the required behavioural change necessary to reduce the ‘human factors’ risks.
- Understanding of the concepts of information risks and the different elements that make up risk.
- Interest and passion for understanding the different concepts of information security.
- Advanced English (read, write, and speak).
- Proven experience of at least 5 years developing and maintain a security awareness program.
What would we love to see?
- Fluent English, we have customers from all around the world and it is commonplace for us to speak and write English when helping, supporting, and writing specifications with them.
- Full knowledge of information security frameworks, like ISO/IEC 27000 Series, NIST SP 800-Series Compliance, and CIS Critical Security Controls.
- Full knowledge of compliance requirements (PCI-DSS, BACEN, GDPR, LGPD).
- Experience working in a global team.
What are we going to offer so you can do an amazing job?
- Sustainable work pace: 40 hours a week of an accelerated but not frenetic rhythm - no marathons or sleepless nights; The focus is on working smarter.
- The best tools money can buy so you can be productive in your work; (Macbook, Slack, Github, amongst others).
- You will be free to dedicate part of your time to improve our security culture and implement a security lifestyle.
- Frequent, fair, and transparent performance evaluations - all security team are evaluated with the same system and have access to the same career development opportunities.
- A challenging environment, with opportunities to growth;
- Casual office and dress code;
- Spanish, English and Portuguese classes;
- WAVES - Program of goals and results (variable compensation);
- EBANX Play - Wellness (Gympass, e-Sports, SESC );
- Semi flexible hours (8 hours a day - Monday to Friday);
- Meal Allowance;
- Transportation voucher (if needed);
- EBANX Education: scholarship;
- EBANX Skills: budget for workshops and courses;
- Hello ebanker: psychology, finance and legal orientation.
- Health and Dental Insurance;
- Blue Club: Exclusive discount for ebankers in bakeries, restaurants, courses, electronics store and more!
Follow us on Instagram and look for the hashtag #ebanxlife to learn more about EBANX's culture.