At Clearbit, we help our customers build unstoppable growth engines. Our products enable businesses to understand their customers, generate demand, act on intent, and increase conversions all the way down the funnel. Today, Clearbit powers more than 1,500 B2B companies including Asana, Segment, and Atlassian. It's an exciting time to join Clearbit. We're a rapidly growing SaaS company, on track to double revenue for the third straight year, and full of can-do people who care about craft, collaboration, and our customers.
As a software engineer on the Integrations team at Clearbit, you'll work very closely with the rest of our team to build and maintain our marketing and CRM integrations. We value ownership and knowing what questions to ask very highly.
You will have the ability to take an idea through all the stages from conception to shipping a product. This reflects throughout our company, but is especially true in engineering. As an engineer at Clearbit, you'll be highly independent and autonomous. Since we're building such disparate data APIs and products you'll be working with a large array of different technologies and fields. Expect lots of interesting challenges!
What You'll Do
- Work with a Ruby/Sinatra/Sequel/Postgres/Kafka stack
- Bring new features from concept to shipped product
- Come up with new product directions and contribute with ideas
What will set you up for success:
- 5+ years of development experience
- 3+ years of experience in Ruby
- Independent and self motivated—maintaining side projects and libraries a major plus
- Remote first company with headquarters in San Francisco, CA
When applying, please include:
- A brief write-up explaining who you are as a programmer. For example, how you got started, what area of the stack you feel most familiar with, what motivates you, what technologies you want to learn over the next year
- Some ways you think Clearbit could improve, APIs we could add etc
- A side project you really enjoyed working on
- Links to online profiles you use (GitHub, Twitter, etc)
- A description of your work history (whether as a resume, LinkedIn profile, or prose)
Working at Clearbit:
We invest in personal and team growth, valuing constructive feedback, and emotional intelligence. We aim to maintain a working environment of psychological safety, where vulnerability is not a weakness, so that it's easier to take creative risks, re-define what’s possible, and grow into the best version of yourself. Your teammates will push you to grow (kindly) and ask for the same in return.
We value and celebrate how you identify, who you love, the color of your skin, your age (at heart and on paper), the gods you do or don't believe in, and every other belief and characteristic that make you YOU. The more inclusive we are, the better we — and our work — will be. Clearbit is an equal opportunity employer.