We aim to provide freedom living for all your different life moments. In order to achieve this goal, we need people who know how to prioritize simultaneous challenges optimizing efforts for achieving great impacts. People willing to execute with mastery without necessarily reinventing the wheel but instead finding the hack to do it. Of course, besides prioritizing and executing, if you want to skyrocket our business while enjoying every single day you must be willing to adapt and learn fast in an ever-changing scenario. We’re looking for you as long as you’re willing to take care of Loft, our customers, our team, and of course, yourself.
You can be a Lofter if you:
- Can be a real teammate: this is a highly collaborative and supportive team environment;
- Strive for technical excellence and love to work on a cutting edge start-up;
- Challenge the status quo and uses data to inform your decisions;
- Love to create innovative solutions for hard problems;
- Like working in an environment that encourages autonomy.
Here, take a look at our opportunity.
We are looking for someone who has the following main skills and background:
We want to have a team full of great engineers who love scalable code and are excited by the startup environment.
What are the main challenges?
- As a Senior Software Engineer independently owns an entire project that can be fairly complex and vaguely defined, working through ambiguities and bringing clarity and alignment to the team;
- Addresses architectural deficiencies considering trade-offs and long term impacts;
- Influence on peers, providing technical direction at a local level;
- Drive discussions and initiatives that will be delivered through the work of others.
You are very welcome in our team if you:
- Strive for technical excellence and love to work on a cutting edge start up
- Challenge the status quo and uses data to inform your decisions
- Loves to create innovative solutions for hard problems
- Likes working on an environment that encourages autonomy
- Are proactive and team player
You will fit perfectly in this role if you have:
- Knowledge of good system design and code design patterns
- Experience in implementing scalable APIs and working with microservices
- Experience with relational and non-relational databases
- A good understanding of AWS services
Other things you can find here:
- Where to work is your choice, it can be in any of our offices or 100% remote
- Aggressive compensation
- Laid-back environment
- Freedom to develop and explore all the possibilities
- Autonomy to solve hard challenges
- Fun atmosphere
- Yummy snacks and great coffee
Loft is an equal opportunity employer and hires qualified individuals regardless of gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, nationality, age or disability
Hooked? You haven’t heard about our benefits yet:
- Competitive compensation;
- Freedom to develop, solve and explore all the possibilities in collaboration with your leadership;
- Innovation friendly atmosphere with hard work and tons of challenges. I mean, take a look at this description;
- Food/Supermarket voucher;
- Transportation voucher;
- Mobile phone aid;
- Have kids? Great! We help to pay for their daycare;
- Gympass. We help you with it. No excuses now, right?;
If you love to challenge yourself and want to build a fast-paced company, join us, and let's reinvent the way people move homes!
Hey, while you are in our process why not read some material that will boost your knowledge about us and also about real estate? Here are some recommendations:
Our plans for the future!
Hey, keep it in mind that Loft is an equal opportunity employer and hires qualified individuals regardless of gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, nationality, age or disability. You'll be most welcome here!