About the job
ContentFly (YC W21) is looking for its first engineering hire! You'll be working directly with our CTO and Head of Product to ship the future of content creation.
On any given day, you might be doing the following
- Optimizing our routing systems, developing algorithms to connect companies to the best writers for any given job
- Building integrations to popular CMS platforms like Wordpress or Shopify
- Working at the cutting edge of AI-generated content creation and building some of the world's first solutions in the market
- Shipping growth experiments to drive business results
Salary range: USD $80,000-$90,000
We offer unlimited vacations, a fully remote and flexible environment, stock options and a home office budget.
- You are a full-stack engineer. That doesn't mean you're a unicorn who can do everything really well (though, plus points if you are!) - it means you have an area of expertise but you're willing to get your hands dirty
- 4+ years software engineering experience at a SaaS or Marketplace company
- Fluent in English
- You write clean, scalable and system-oriented code
- You have some understanding of content marketing & the pain points that ContentFly solves
- You've worked remotely for all or part of your career and know how to be effective in that environment