Whether it's smartwatches or drones, SnapEDA is changing the way hardware designers build products. We provide a search engine of millions of digital building blocks for making electronics.
Over a million professional engineers and scientists around the world rely on us to bring their designs to life quickly, whether they're making medical devices, space electronics, or the fun gadgets we use on a daily basis.
As a small, product-focused team, we pride ourselves on our resourcefulness, passion, and curiosity. We have a bias towards action and making an impact, both individually, and as a team, as we launch innovative new tools into the market. Expect to be challenged, learn, teach, and grow.
We are looking for a Software Project Manager.
The Software Project Manager responsibilities include the weekly sprint planning that involves the prioritization of the tasks in the Software engineering team’s backlog in cooperation with our business leaders, ensuring that the requirements are clear in the product backlog and making sure we deliver projects on time within deadline and scope, etc. As a project manager, you are also able to identify strengths and get the best out of people, and help them break down barriers when needed.
▪ Sprint planning and execution: Prioritize software backlog in cooperation with business leaders and facilitate daily standups (or the daily
▪ Clearly communicate customer details and requirements with the software team
▪ Develop project scope and objectives, ensuring technical feasibility
▪ Keep track of the project’s progress and eliminate blockers for the team
▪ Ensure that projects are delivered on-time
▪ +2 years of experience in a similar role
▪ Hands-on experience managing software teams.
▪ Professional education in the fields of computer science or engineering
▪ Strong English skills
▪ Superior organization skills
▪ Sense of urgency
▪ Quick learner
▪ Independent (Can work with minimal supervision and direction when needed)
Note: We are looking for remote candidates in South America (preferably in Colombia), Europe or Asia only for this particular role.