Who we are, the story behind Deel
Payroll for remote teams. Over $92B is spent every year by US companies on global talent. Remote work is growing exponentially, but global onboarding and payments haven't caught up. Deel is the first payroll platform for remote teams that connects localized compliance and payments in one system of record and automates everything.
Our goal is to offer every company that hires remote talents with a one-stop-shop that makes onboarding, global compliance, and payments a piece of cake. Talent is everywhere; opportunities should be too.
Who we really are, the people behind Deel
Deel Headquarters is in San Francisco where our sales team likes to show off their view over the San Francisco Baybridge. Otherwise we are remote, New York, London, Toronto, Belgrade, Kiev Tel Aviv and everywhere and anywhere else.
We like to surround ourselves with people who are warm and creative, move quickly, enjoy building things, and can reason and debate without animosity. We're generating revenue and growing fast. We're recently raised our Series A led by A16Z and other amazing investors, including Y Combinator, Elad Gil, Weekend Fund, Daniel Gross. We form small teams, and scale fast.
Who you are
As our Special Projects Director, you'll be focused on building robust processes and systems to accelerate scale. You will hold high levels of professionalism and Deel product knowledge. Our team is entrepreneurial, curious, passionate, and self-driven, and if you are too, we'd love to meet you.
What you will enjoy working on
- Scoping, researching, and launching new revenue generating projects around the world
- Cutting commercial deals and building financial models
- Building core operating models
- Managing projects end-to-end and working across different company functions
We cannot wait to meet you if
- You have 5+ years experience in a successful start up or tech company
- You’re a natural entrepreneur
- You have lots of energy and don't take no for an answer
- You have high attention to detail
- You are a strategist
We’d especially love to speak with you if
- You have scaled with a successful start-up or tech company
- You have launched products and owned unit economics
- You've built processes and systems end-to-end at a fast-moving company
- You have experience working within an operations intensive company
- Competitive equity
- Embrace distributed work
- Flexible work hours
- Inclusive work environment
- All-expenses paid international company offsites