We're growing our team and are looking for the best of the best!
If you're one of the crazy ones that are going to change the world, APPLY NOW!
Newchip is a global startup focused software suite that provides world changing early-stage startups with the tools, skills, mentorship, and network necessary to successfully raise, build, and scale their businesses to exit. We're a veteran founding team with decades of experience, numerous acquisitions under our belts, and we're looking for the next member of our team.
We've helped fund over $150M into companies and are looking for team members that want to truly help startups by connecting them to our services and product suite. If you're looking to make a difference in the world while also generating personal success, this role will provide you with the mentorship, leadership, and long-term growth potential to make that dream a reality.
Mission Statement: We deliver results and set the standard for entrepreneurs and investors everywhere. That being said, we're a 100% personal meritocracy so before we move forward do you fit our core company values?
- Personal Integrity - We take ownership for our responsibilities and do what we say we will do no matter what.
- Humble & Coachable - We have respect for authority and experience, but also a hunger for constant feedback.
- Self Motivation - We strive to learn, grow, and constantly improve ourselves so that we can contribute to the team.
- Gritty Resolve - We face down all adversity, we take all criticism, and we get knocked down, but we always get back up.
- Passionately Ambitious - We put everything into our work because accomplishing the team goal, equals personal success.
- You have experience with startups, SaaS, or technology products
- You have a passion for entrepreneurship and love Shark Tank
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You are outgoing, charismatic, and can talk to just about anyone
- You are a born closer, know how to handle objections, and do it
- You can connect with and influence executive decision-makers
- Manage the entire sales cycle once a qualified lead comes in and secure a deal that will lead to their success
- Work with clients to map out their goals and develop strategies to execute them using our programs and software suite
- Unearth new sales opportunities through networking, and relationships to turn into long-term partnerships
- Provide professional after-sales support to maximize customer loyalty and future software up-sale opportunities
- Remain in regular contact with your clients to understand and meet their needs while in our programs or software
- Respond to complaints and resolve issues to the customer's satisfaction and to maintain the company’s reputation
- Negotiate agreements and keep records of sales, data, and contracts to report to your team leadership
- Manage your prospect accounts through email, text, LinkedIn messaging, video and direct calls
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and client relationships that lead to mutual success
- Understand and promote value based company programs via up-sell or cross sale opportunities
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track monthly recurring revenue and status reports
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends in the market to always be improving yourself
- Continuously improve through feedback and coaching with management and team to grow
- Provide management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services
- 5-7 years of full sales cycle experience, generating net new business for quarterly to annual Saas, Cloud, and/or general startup tech solutions.
- Experience with a consultative sales process with proven ability to sell a value based product to early to mid-stage organizations.
- Fearlessness to sell into Founders, and CEO's on a daily basis.
- A go-getter that sets his/her sights above and beyond to blow out his/her established targets and quotas.
- Persistent – Doesn’t stop at “no”. Believes they can overcome.
- Coachable - Seeks help; knows how to get help, when to ask for it and what situations call for it.
- Charismatic - knows how to use it.
- Sharp/Quick Witted - thinks on his/her feet. Flexibility to handle a curveball.
- Creative – Can think outside the box (when appropriate).
- Motivated - to learn, to succeed, to win, to grow.
- Aptitude - Able to learn and implement new concepts quickly.
- Confidence with absence of Ego.
- Self-Disciplined - Proven to be good at time management, organization, and demonstrate discipline in their process and everyday business.
- Self-aware – Has a solid understanding of their strengths and weaknesses and what they need to work on.
- Track record of exceeding expectations in an individually focused, quota carrying role.
- Technical aptitude and ability to learn new business and technical concepts quickly.
- Competitive nature, but also a collaborative team player.
- Strong presentation skills, both in person and via virtual channels.
- Salary + Commissions Commensurate on experience ($150k OTE)
- Opportunity to make a meaningful impact in a revolutionary space working with hundreds of startups
- Market leader in compensation to include: Salary, performance incentives, and equity/stock options
- Organizational remote team culture with team flown in quarterly to meet up at our HQ in Austin, Texas
- Comprehensive team Medical, Insurance, Dental, Vision, Disability, and 401k Program Benefits
- Leader in PTO: 14 Days Vacation, 10 Company Holidays Per Year, 4 Days Medical Leave, & Election Day
- Monthly planned company, departmental, and team outings to build team culture and engage community