Making it easy to live well — whenever, wherever
At Zeus Living, we believe housing shouldn’t constrain how, where, and when you want to live. You should be free to follow opportunity, curiosity, love, desire, friends, and family—and not just when your lease runs out. That’s why we’ve created a new, modern mode of housing, making it easy to live well—reliably, safely, comfortably, even stylishly—wherever, whenever.
At the center of everything we do are our people—our customers, partners, and our Zeus team. We wouldn’t be anything without them. That’s what our founders knew when they started Zeus Living in 2011, setting out to make renting a home easier. The goal then—and now—is to remove the stress of finding housing.
We’ve grown a lot since we started, and today we’re a hardworking team of creators, problem-solvers, and strategists who enjoy each other’s company and believe in what we do. Based in San Francisco and backed by Airbnb, Comcast, Bowery, and Initialized Capital, we’ve raised $90M in funding.
Zeus Living is seeking a data-driven Performance Marketing Manager who will be responsible for driving growth across paid media channels. Both analytical and imaginative, the ideal candidate understands performance data and derives actionable insights that will help optimize paid media strategies. The ideal candidate will have in-depth knowledge of the advertising landscape, and a demonstrated understanding of attribution methodologies to measure impact. We want a strategic marketer who can execute—someone who drives critical KPIs—while diagnosing areas of opportunity, building roadmaps for new initiatives, and ensuring marketing spend remains profitable and efficient. This leader will drive campaign optimizations, identify new channels, help develop innovative product opportunities, implement meticulously, and manage iterative testing—with the ultimate goal of driving resident acquisition and Zeus Living’s brand awareness.
What you'll do:
- Lead channel level performance to meet new customer and revenue targets with optimal ROAS
- Perform weekly/monthly/quarterly analysis and reporting across channels
- Partner closely with cross-functional teams such as Data Science and Product to drive standard methodologies, identify testing opportunities, and develop roadmaps
- Foster a culture of continuous optimization by developing and implementing a strong framework for fast, recurring and iterative testing, including audience segmentation, ad placements, and creative/copy testing to maximize full-funnel performance
- Understand cross channel synergies and holistic approach to resourcing across upper and lower funnels
- Work through automation, tagging, and data integrity issues with cross functional partners in Product, Engineering, and Analytics as needed
- Build out tracking and reporting to monitor and optimize performance
- Set expectations and goals to keep Zeus Living at the forefront of all changes in the competitive landscape
- Collaborate with Creative teams to produce top-performing ads
- Manage a to-be-hired Social Media Manager
Who you are:
- A digital marketing expert with 5+ years of proven hands-on experience managing performance-oriented channels, particularly Google and Bing
- You have turned business and consumer insights into a strong strategic position that hits brand and business goals
- A strategic thinker who can simultaneously stays on top of tactical execution
- Relentlessly high standards and sharp attention to details
- Deep understanding of A/B testing and experimentation. Experience designing and analyzing A/B tests, and driving a test-driven culture.
- Experience evaluating performance marketing channels through ROAS, CAC, and other marketing KPIs. An expert in analyzing data in spreadsheets.
- We’re looking for someone that isn’t content settling for the status quo, but has a growth mindset and is scrappy, proactive, and resourceful
For the ideal candidate, this position provides an incredible opportunity to drive growth, make a measurable impact and help Zeus Living lead the FlexLiving movement.