At Hopin, we’re reimagining virtual events.
As the first all-in-one virtual venue for live online events, Hopin brings people together in a highly interactive and engaging online experience that feels just like an in-person event, only without the barriers. Whether it’s a 50-person meetup, or a 50,000-person conference—any type of event organizer can host a Hopin event for their attendees, speakers, sponsors, and vendors to convene, learn, and interact face-to-face online. We’re spearheading the innovative technology that is enabling people to gather online like never before.
Our mission is simple: better connections for a better planet.
We believe in events without limits, but events that are sustainable and accessible to everyone—and fun, too! To do this, we need passionate builders and storytellers to join us. Do you love people and technology and the magic that happens when they converge at scale? Do you have the skills and experience we’re looking for to better serve our clients? If so, we’d like to meet.
We’ve been recently funded by a16z, General Catalyst, IVP, Accel, DFJ Growth, Northzone, Coatue, Tiger Global, Salesforce Ventures and many other high profile investors.
Does hyper-growth excite you? Do you want to develop and analyze performance and support decisions that drive investments, growth and profitability? Are you looking to make a big impact, partner with world-class talent and take your career to the next level? If so, our Financial Planning & Analysis team encourages you to join us in this exciting journey.
As a financial analyst supporting the Streaming business, you will empower our leaders to manage and grow their business. You will predict the financial future of the business and handle the P&L. Reporting to Head of Strategic Finance, you will support the biggest acquisition Hopin has done to date, Streamyard. You will build the long-term strategic planning process and will champion improvements to grow the Streaming business. You will also work closely with the broader finance, business operations, sales and data infrastructure teams.
This is a highly visible role in the organization with close partnership with senior business leaders across the Streaming business, ideally suited if you are passionate about developing an intimate understanding of our business, have a strong financial and analytical background, and are keen to drive growth and operational improvements as a strategic finance partner.
- Work with the Streamyard and Streamable senior leadership to monitor & communicate performance, coordinate company planning and empower leaders in managing their business.
- Build out the metric and KPI capabilities. Utilizing the new muscle tell a compelling story involving business metrics to help influence key decisions
- Be the point person to accounting, legal and finance on the integration of the Streamyard business.
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field (Finance, Accounting, Economics, or a related field)
- Experience in a financial/analytical role in tech, consulting, or investment banking.
- Prior software sector experience is required, Cloud/SaaS is a strong plus
- Knowledge of BI tools and technologies (e.g. Tableau), SQL skills and understanding of database / data warehousing concepts
- Experience with budgeting and forecasting processes, accounting and interpreting and reporting results
- Strong technical fundamentals and proficiency in financial modeling using Excel/Google Sheets
- Competitive salary
- Fully remote, global team
- Flexible schedules
- Laptop assigned, Mac or Dell (Windows)
- $800 USD for Home-Office set up
- $1500 USD for Learning & Development
At Hopin, we're committed to cultivating an environment that promotes equality, diversity, and inclusion. We are a global community and we believe our unique qualities must be celebrated as they are critical to our innovation. It's essential to us that you bring your authentic self to work every single day, no matter your age, ethnicity, religion, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, neurodiversity, or otherwise. Inclusion isn't just an initiative at Hopin. We strive to embed it not just into our core values but throughout our entire ecosystem.