Energi (NRG) is a next-generation Proof of Stake (PoS) cryptocurrency, combining Ethereum-compatible smart contracts with on-chain governance, a self-funding treasury, and a layer 2 masternode network, enabling powerful DeFi applications.
We are a fully remote company with no fixed headquarters. The team is spread throughout the Americas, Europe, Africa, Asia, and Oceania. With more than 90 contributors, the team forms a well-linked network across a variety of locations, lifestyles, and backgrounds.
Energi's culture is driven by integrity, strategic thinking, leadership, and the shared desire to perform at our peak. While our differences make us adaptable and versatile, it's our shared values that give us the strength and drive to become the cryptocurrency for world consciousness.
What’s in It for You?
- Work flexible hours from anywhere and be part of a team that is driven by strong values and a clear shared vision
- Directly shape the future of a completely new model for cryptocurrency and blockchain applications
- Challenge your skills and push your creative limits working with the latest blockchain technologies & systems
- Play an active role in one of the most significant technological innovations in human history
- Receive a competitive salary paid in a combination of BTC and NRG
What we’re looking for
Our Talent Sourcer and Coordinator works closely with a team of recruiters in a fast-paced recruiting organization. They are an integral partner in managing recruiting activities and building candidate relationships; often providing candidates with their first impression of Energi.
The ideal candidate is able to work effectively at scale and is able to deliver multiple projects while contributing to a fun and collaborative team environment.
What You Will Do
- Support the Global Recruiting Team with daily administrative and recruitment tasks
- Source for urgent requisitions and liaise with internal colleagues to set up interviews
- Attend meetings with internal colleagues to understand their business needs
- Coordinate and schedule interviews and ensure accuracy when setting dates and times
- Identify top talent on the market and control the candidate process from sourcing, interviews, and offer details
- Share ideas and market trends with the team
- Utilize job boards and ATS platforms to track the talent pool
- Assist with ad hoc projects as needed
- Previous experience in a Recruitment Role (internship or corporate)
- Ability to balance Sourcing and Talent Administration daily
- Ability to work remotely and commit to a 5-6 month project
- 3 years previous Talent experience, with one year of Sourcing
- Previous experience using an ATS tracking system, Greenhouse is a Plus
- Proficient using MS Office & Google Suite
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter and work independently and collaboratively as needed
- Bachelor's Degree is preferred
- Fluent English communicator
- Passionate and up-to-date on the rapidly changing world of blockchain technology
- Values aligned with the Energi culture and values
This role is not open to 3rd party organizations or agencies. Any candidates sent will be considered free of any charges
Energi is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics.