Hims and Hers offers a modern approach to health and wellness. Our mission is to eliminate stigmas and make it easier for people to access care and treatment for the conditions that impact their daily lives. That starts with creating an open and honest culture of care that is accessible for everyone, no matter who you are or where you live. Since launching in November 2017, we’ve raised over $200MM in funding and are one of the fastest growing direct-to-consumer brands in history.
We are looking for a Talent Specialist to help us rapidly grow our team. You will make a massive impact on the future of our company. You will be wearing many hats supporting the Talent team which includes driving the strategy for candidate experience and employment brand, as well as keep the our teams feeling supported as we scale. We’re looking for someone that is excited to build and has a drive for continual and effective improvement.
- Support our Talent team through full cycle hiring processes (posting and updating job description, initial outreach, scheduling interviews, coordinating candidate and internal schedules, scheduling debriefs, scheduling references, etc.)
- Create and own the candidate experience ensuring the hims & hers brand is strong through the recruiting process through clear communication and expectation-setting
- Identify process improvement areas and solutions, share and encourage best practices with the rest of the Talent and People Ops team
- Oversee multiple hiring pipelines while preserving data integrity, and keep our applicant tracking system up to date
- Strong focus on sourcing active and passive candidates through networking, complex internet searches, databases, and research; Proactively conduct research and investigate new ideas to create innovative sourcing strategies
- Aspiration to grow into a search expert for a functional area by understanding functional hiring needs, position specifications and search requirements.
- Partner with other Talent team members to generate and iterate ideas, leverage resources and share information that facilitates an effective search process.
- Support the Talent team hiring metrics by ensuring accurate data in our ATS and staying close to team KPIs
- Proactively build underrepresented talent pipelines through referral generation, online sourcing, partnerships, and sourcing campaigns
- Screen resumes and interview candidates for Junior to Mid level positions
- Help strategize and execute on the hims & hers Employment Brand related campaigns
Experience and Skills:
- 1+ years sourcing or recruiting experience with an agency or in-house recruiting team, including strong technical sourcing/recruiting experience
- An understanding of the opportunities and challenges in building a diverse talent pool and the tenacity to overcome obstacles and challenges
- Experience with an Applicant Tracking System and other sourcing tools (LI Recruiter, Boolean search, etc.) to maintain candidate pipeline
- The ability to build and maintain a long-term pipeline for hard-to-fill roles
- Developed and maintained various strategies resulting in the engagement of passive technical candidates
- Experience using data and metrics as a means to advise partners and make recommendations
- Technical industry knowledge and general comprehension of relevant technical skills, relevant companies, engineering communities, and other technical resources
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, a team-oriented approach, and a desire to learn
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.
Hims is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Hims considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance