About Happify Health
Happify Health is a LifeTech company whose mission is to improve access to mental, physical and chronic care through a single digital self-care platform while driving mass-market adoption of Digital Therapeutics. We are a collective of scientists, researchers, clinicians, content creators and AI engineers united to solve some of humanity’s greatest health challenges. Our clinically-validated platform provides global access to one of the most comprehensive, evidence-based intervention catalogs available, resulting in better health and business outcomes for people and organizations.
About the Role
Happify has an extremely important mission and for us to achieve it, we’re going to need the most talented and most motivated people. As a Technical Recruiter, you’ll make sure that we get those people here.
“Technical” in our context refers to both Technology and to Health. You’ll recruit for various roles ranging from software engineering to clinical research.
- Help build and drive a world-class recruiting function.
- Own the recruiting life-cycle beginning-to-end: from determining hiring goals to establishing interview processes to sourcing candidates to closing offers.
- Provide an excellent candidate experience ensuring that Happify’s employer brand stands out from the rest.
- Full life-cycle recruiting experience across a variety of technical roles; experience at a rapidly growing technology or healthcare company is strongly preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; this should be one of your superpowers.
- Excellent candidate sourcing skills using tools such as LinkedIn Recruiter; this should be another superpower.
- Expert negotiation and stakeholder management skills.
- Proficiency with Greenhouse, Lever, or other similar applicant tracking system.
Happify values candidates with different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We do not discriminate based upon ethnicity, age, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, socioeconomic status, disability, or veteran status. We're committed to building a company that is an inclusive environment for all.