As a Technical Recruiter at IO Global you will be responsible for sourcing the very best individuals to join our fantastic team. You will be an experienced, focused and highly driven individual with a passion to continue to drive and build the recruitment function at IOHK. You will work collaboratively with current team members and be able to gain the trust and respect of your internal clients.
- To help IOG scale at speed!
- Source candidates using both traditional and digital marketing techniques.
- Speak with candidates and stakeholders on a highly technical level.
- Post vacancies and manage the recruitment life cycle through to submitting requisition forms to HR.
- Solicit referrals from current IOHK service providers.
- Critically review CVs in our recruitment database and match candidates to internal reviewers.
- Maintain contact with candidates, so they are informed at each stage of the process and ensure they have a good experience of the recruitment process.
- Review recruitment policies and processes, to ensure the effectiveness of selection techniques and recruitment programmes
- Ideally 3 + years of recruitment experience (agency or internal).
- A passion or interest in blockchain & cryptocurrency is a bonus
- Strong interest in technology and staying up to date with new technologies.
- The ability to work with and support stakeholders / senior management through the recruitment process.
IOG is a fully distributed organization and therefore this is a remote position.
- Flexible schedule
- Remote work - ability to work anywhere
- Laptop reimbursement
- New starter package to buy hardware essentials (headphones, monitor, etc)
- Udemy for Business
- Competitive PTO and Sick Leave plan
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits coverage through Anthem with 100% premium cost covered by IO Global for the employee and dependents
- Health Savings Account
- Life Insurance
- Monthly Health Stipend to use towards any wellness or medical coverage/service