strongDM is a customer-first, second, and third company with a rabid fan base. When was the last time you heard things like:
* Splunk's CISO Joel Fulton says "strongDM gives you what you can’t get any other way -- the ability to see what happens, replay and analyze incidents."
* Chef's co-founder Adam Jacob says "strongDM takes the friction out of getting staff access to the systems they need."
Customers love us because:
The product rocks: strongDM fundamentally changes the relationship between InfoSec, DevOps, and end users. Enforce the controls security needs while making it easier to facilitate access.
They can trust us: we built a technical product for technical buyers. We do not use jargon. There is no alternative but to always be technically accurate. We are not afraid to admit product gaps.
We’re real humans: we built a serious product without taking ourselves too seriously. Each member of the team is deadly good at their job, and yet we crack jokes on the phone with customers.
At strongDM, we do recruiting in-house...
...to ensure we own the candidate experience end-to-end. Our recruiters are responsible for everything from our specialized sourcing strategy at the core of our process, to shepherding candidates through the interview funnel. You’ll work directly with hiring managers across technical teams to learn about their needs and each individual role they need to fill. You’ll then source candidates, hook them, and get them in the door. With a deep understanding of our tech stack and culture you’ll help build an outstanding team that’s poised for incredible growth.
What You'll Do:
- Work directly with hiring managers - including C-level executives - to understand role requirements and source candidates to fit those needs
- Create strategic campaigns that effectively and efficiently identify high quality candidates
- Manage candidate flow through our applicant tracking system (familiarity with Lever a plus)
- Have a deep understanding of our company culture and values, and be able to represent that to candidates
- Recommend improvements to drive higher rates of return for every step in the recruiting and interview process
- Track, analyze, and report on pipeline activity
- Meet aggressive hiring goals in various areas including: front and back-end software engineering, product management, technical support, data engineering, and engineering management
- 4 - 6 years of experience as a recruiter in-house in a startup or technical company
- At least 2 years of experience hiring for technical positions
- Deep understanding of the technical landscape and the ability to speak to highly technical candidates in a believable way
- You’re excited by the hunt and can get lost in the search; finding that hidden email address is worth the twenty minutes and 15 browser tabs
- Ability to partner across functions to draw up job descriptions, interview candidates, negotiate, and close offers
- Independent and organized, humble enough to ask for help when you need it
- Clear, concise, and engaging written communicator with an ability to build relationships internally and externally -- you don’t sound like a bot and will catch bad copy/paste jobs every time (the worst!)
- Industry-standard base
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k, HSA, FSA, short/long-term disability
- 3 months parental leave
- 3 weeks PTO + standard holidays
- Equity in a fast-growing startup
- No travel required