We are a brand and product design agency based in Europe, North America and Asia Pacific. A global team of designers and technologists who share a common passion for beautiful design, creative storytelling and innovative technology.
Join us and you’ll have the opportunity to shape brands and products across a range of exciting clients, working alongside a team of brilliant, optimistic people.
As a UX/UI Designer, you’ll be responsible for crafting the interaction and visual design across a range of digital products and services.
You have a passion for user experience and interface design and an exceptional eye for detail. Working primarily with our London team, you’ll be required to conceive and design detailed wireframes, user interfaces and interactive prototypes.Requirements
- Create original design solutions that encompasses branding, wireframes and UI design
- Inspire clients and our team by creating designs that are refreshing and thoughtful
- Proactively own and drive projects with focus, pace and a positive attitude to find solutions
- Present work to your team and clients on a regular basis with logic and clarity
- Have an active interest in new design trends, learning new skills and sharing ideas
What we need to see from you
- 4+ years experience in UX, UI and branding
- A degree-level qualification in Graphic Design, Experience Design or similar (but not essential)
- Present to us two or three projects that clearly demonstrate UX thinking, creativity and visual competency
What will make you successful in this role
- You have a passion for new concepts, creativity and craftsmanship
- You’re a self-starter and can initiate projects, concepts, designs and presentations
- You can comprehend, interpret and design within brand guidelines
- Proficient with industry standard UX/UI software including: Figma, Adobe Suite and Google docs
- You have strong interpersonal and communication skills
- You are comfortable speaking with clients and internal teams in articulating your work
- Open to feedback, design collaboration and creative input
- You can work at a fast pace and are able to focus on multiple projects simultaneously
- You can work independently where required at a reasonable pace with pragmatism
- Organised and careful with assets and project files
- Salary up to £45k depending on experience
- Work From Anywhere
- We have a flexible approach to where you work
- We will provide all the equipment you need
- Working hours are in the UK time zone.
- Full-time position (37.5 hours per week)
- Remote working
Tell us why you might be a good fit.
All applications must include your up-to-date online resume and portfolio (PDF or Website)