Corsearch is the premier provider of creation and protection solutions for trademark and brand professionals. With highly trained researchers, an expansive global content set, work-flow and specialized technology tools, which incorporate customer input.
Corsearch has more than 800 team members serving over 5,000 clients on five continents, and we’re growing and changing rapidly. We are a fantastic company to work for — with great benefits, growth opportunities, and a terrific internal culture — and we truly believe that it’s people who make us thrive. Every day, we are transforming ourselves into a better partner for our customers, a better employer for our colleagues, and a better investment for our owners.
We are currently seeking a seasoned UI/UX design lead to join our product team. In this role, you will help bring user-centered product design practices to our product definition discipline, helping identify the most valuable problems to solve and the most effective solutions for addressing them. Your role will focus around expanding the design foundation within Cosearch to scale and align through our rapid growth.
What will you do?
Design and conduct user interviews, user surveys, and usability tests for understanding unmet needs, pains, and undiscovered opportunities
- UX deliverables when ideating on new features and app experiences:
- Competitive Analysis Reports
- UX Audit reports
- Personas and Research Reports
- Sitemap and Information Architecture
- Experience Maps, User Journeys and User Flows
- Interactive Prototypes (Low and High-fidelity)
- Develop and contribute to our Design System
- Present and communicate insights gained from customer research in order to help shape long-term product strategy
- Collaborate with Product Managers and key customer-facing stakeholders to understand the goals and objectives of the user, and tactfully assure that the best outcomes benefit the users
- Participate and conduct UX research, user testing and design reviews
- Collaborate closely with the engineering team to define features and ensure a high-quality implementation and user experience
You're good at and enjoy...
- Working and collaborating with diverse teams in a dynamic, rapid growth environment
- Being the voice and the advocate for the user's needs while balancing the business goals
- Employing critical thinking and use empathy traits
- Identifying design problems and devise elegant solutions
- 5+ years of UI/UX Design experience within B2B
- Strong stakeholder management experience and team lead experience
- Strong working knowledge of industry tools such as Figma or InVision and an awareness of integration with the Storybook
- An exceptional portfolio, showcasing a strong foundation in UX research and design
- Experience conducting user research, creating personas, user journeys and familiarity with Design thinking methodology and working with data-intensive contexts
- Ability to analyze both quantitative and qualitative data
- Experience with prototyping as a means to explore and convey solutions
- Strong self-starter with excellent communication skills
- Experience in working and collaborating with diverse teams in a dynamic, rapid growth environment
- A user-centric mindset
Together with your CV, please provide a portfolio link or sample.