We're looking for UI/UX Designers to join our team. We are hiring across different experience levels, so apply!
What we're looking for...
ColorElephant — a digital studio with 30+ people spread across the globe — is looking to hire UI/UX designers. We build digital (mobile + web) products for our clients and are looking for people capable of helping us in this mission. You should be able to co-run design discovery processes and produce wireframes that properly translate our client's vision as well as then implement modern UI that reflects their brand's.
You'll work alongside a proven team and external stakeholders on projects ranging from up and coming startups and entrepreneur ideas to bigger corporations' internal mobile and web apps. We're looking for someone that is autonomous, proactive and with some experience as a product designer.
Your work will span between strategy (understanding goals, business), UX (how do you design an experience that works?) and UI (how do you make something that is actually functionaly beautiful).
- Participate (or co-run) design discovery processes to understand client ideas and user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Produce low and high fidelity wireframes that translate ideas into cohesive, coherent flows that closely match the requirements identified.
- Illustrate design ideas, concepts and flows using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Gather information that helps you understand style and provide moodboards for these.
- Design user interface elements following branding/style as well as the wireframes.
- Develop full UI for these products (both web and mobile apps)
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Communicate with clients around design decisions, needs, and vision for the UI to be created.
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Prepare design for handoff to other team members;
Here are a couple things we're absolutely looking for:
- 2+ years' experience of working on a UI/UX position (mobile/web);
- Professional experience (hands-on) with designing products from scratch (from idea to finalised UI);
- Knowledge of UX research and best practices;
- Strategic thinking — able to identify needs and opportunities and translate them into design decisions;
- Ability to create modern-looking designs for web and mobile.
- Experience with wireframing;
- Relevant UI/UX Portfolio;
- All of these things people ask for: motivated, focused, hard-worker that likes to grow and learn more, that works well with others and has a positive attitude;
- Highly motivated and works with minimum supervision and remote location.
- Ability to lead and be lead.
- Problem solver and customer-centered;
Here are a few things we wouldn't mind having
- Experience with Figma is a big plus;
- Experience with motion design is a plus;
- Experience with tools like Framer is a plus:
- Work from anywhere with our remote policy. We know sometimes the best work is done in the beach (or mountain, or... ) :-)
- Competitive Salary for position and location
- Health Plan and/or Deductions
- Flexible vacation/days off policy
- Training / Self-Development Yearly Package
- Yearly Bonuses Program
- Paid parental leave / Flexible conditions on return
- Continuous Training (both on site and online)
- Attend Annual Company retreat abroad
- Support from a Project Manager in all projects;
- A lot of ownership developing key features or entire products;
- Ability to work in complex projects of Fortune500 as well as small companies.
- Plenty of Growth Opportunities
- The opportunity to join an unique and growing company with a 200% growth record for the past 3 years;
- Contribute with your suggestions and see your feedback and opinion impact products used by millions worldwide
- A growing team full of talent;