To start because we all hate finding the perfect position in the wrong timezone. While this position is remote, we’re looking for someone who will have significant overlap (at least 5 hours) with Central European Time during a typical workday. We’re not hiring from locations that require a graveyard shift to make the overlap happen.
Here are some things we’re looking for:
- You understand UX principles and best practices but may not spend your time conducting research, creating flows, and planning scenarios.
- You have a keen eye for aesthetics but may not spend your time pouring over font pairings, comparing color palettes, or creating illustrations and icons.
- You understand the importance of backend development but may not spend their time writing backend logic, spinning up servers, load testing, etc.
What we expect from our UX Developer:
- You will spend most of your day in a code editor and have expert knowledge of HTML/CSS.
- Can look at a design and see the code and UX problems
- Can talk about quality, usability, and simplicity with designers and developers
Even if you don’t feel you are a perfect fit for everything described, please apply as we are excited to hear from people looking to grow.
Sleeknote is a stable company with a proven and valuable product. We believe an on-site engagement tool can be effective and personalized without being intrusive. Our software enables 2000+ companies from 40+ countries to build elegant solutions that turn visitors into customers.
We have office space in Aarhus, Denmark but many work remotely. In fact, most of the engineering team doesn’t live in Denmark.
Learn more about our philosophy, benefits, and team at https://sleeknote.com/about/