Blink is the user experience firm for the world’s leading companies. We use evidence-driven design to create products that people use, love, and remember. This opportunity is with the embedded division of Blink. This division places talented candidates on long-term contract opportunities with some of Blink's largest client partners.
Blink Embedded is looking for a UX Researcher to work on a key client account. This individual will report to the user experience research manager and employ a wide variety of research methods including lab studies, heuristic evaluations, survey design, focus groups and more. This individual should have an understanding of user interface design principles and proven real world experience conducting research as part of the product development lifecycle. The candidate should be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities and have a demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with peers and stakeholders in research execution. Our client is hiring within multiple teams across the organization.
*Please include your portfolio in your application. Your portfolio should show examples of the user-centered design process, design thinking, as well as your final design solutions.
This job is W-2, salaried with full benefits and goes through April 2022.
What you will be doing:
- Collect and analyze user behavior through online moderated and unmoderated research, surveys, benchmark studies, web analytics and customer feedback (Qualtrics data.)
- Drive execution of the following areas: study design, screener & discussion guide design, recruiting, data processing and analysis, as well as leading presentations.
- Take basic UX materials and implement great qualitative methods with unmoderated testing.
- Advocate research findings to diverse audiences through written reports and in-person presentations.
- Utilizes design thinking methodologies to drive creative, intuitive end-to-end experiences.
- Translates research into identified user needs.
What we are looking for:
- Bachelors Degree required - Research, psychology, related.
- 3-5 years of research experience, strong qualitative skills and some quantitative skills.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and writing skills.
- Able to identify problems quickly and come up with a resolution.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities.
- Strong collaborator, enjoys working with a team.
- Familiarity with online UX testing tools (e.g., UserZoom, User Testing, etc.)
- Comfortable with statistical analysis, data interpretation, and storytelling.
- Experience working with online survey tools (e.g., Qualtrics.)
Blink is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability.