We are currently looking for a user experience (UX) researcher who will conduct and manage research initiatives such as early-stage exploratory research to usability testing and many other inclusive research practices that lead to a better understanding of our user’s needs, pain points, and opportunities while ensuring a rewarding and user-friendly experience for them.
This is your invitation to raise your bar and team up with the world's best creatives. We have built an environment where our team members help each other proactively to thrive. Where a sense of humor is valued as much as technical and human skills. We shoot for perfection but settle for good, practical solutions.
- Lead user research initiatives using rigorous qualitative research methods, that enable Bunny Studio to bring a rewarding experience while interacting with our digital platform.
- Collaborate with Product Designers and Tech leads to generate actionable insights applicable to all phases of the product design workflow, ensuring the alignment with business and user goals
- Create a deep understanding and empathy for our different user personas, with a strong foundation of user-centered design principles and data analytics.
- Get involved in all stages of the design workflow, from problem and hypothesis definition to usability testing and post-release feature analysis, providing context-based research and communicating key recommendations to the squad team members and senior stakeholders.
Skills and strengths
- A clear domain of user research methods with qualitative and quantitative research practices
- Experience with data analysis that leads to uncovering valuable findings, and utilizing numbers to define and support hypotheses
- Strong listening and analytical skills with the ability to present research insights and recommendations to squad members and senior stakeholders
- Understanding of the scientific method, as well as data analytic techniques, and data visualization alternatives
- A deep understanding of key user-centered design concepts such as personas, customer journeys, user flows, and interaction design, among others
- An empathetic communicator, with the ability to build and conduct effective interviews with users and stakeholders
- Clear and effective communication skills in written and spoken English, with the ability to roll our research initiatives and clearly present key findings and recommendations
Related work experience
- A minimum of 2 years of experience working as a UX Researcher
- Work experience running UX Design projects throughout the entire product development lifecycle
- Experience working with quantitative methods such as surveys and statistical analysis.
- Ideally, a degree in Human-Computer Interaction, Psychology, Cognitive Science, Anthropology, or any related field
- Experience with remote research is a big plus
- Being an active contributor to product and business strategy
Working remote and timezone requirements
We are used to working in a distributed manner, so this role is open to professionals in The Americas, Europe or Africa. Currently, we don’t have the organizational structure to accept applications from Asia or Oceania continents.Benefits
Because we value transparency, your compensation will be USD $48,750.42
At Bunny Studio, to guarantee equality amongst all our team members, compensations are role-based and non-negotiable during the hiring process. Please ensure, before you apply, that it is above the minimum living wage of your state or country.
- Work-life integration: the opportunity to create a greater synergy between the areas that define our lives: work; home; family; community; and personal well-being.
- Flexible paid time-off. Whether this is to deal with a family situation, own physical or mental health or the need for a paid vacation to recharge your energy levels.
- Unlimited vacation days: In fact, we encourage you to take at least 3 weeks off.
- Parental leave. All team members are allowed to take up to 4 months of paid parental leave when becoming parents. This policy includes adoptive parents.
- Paid health insurance.
- Paid life insurance.
- Education budget. You'll have access to our education budget. We will approve $800 per request. We don't have a maximum of budget set per team member per year.
- Co-working space. Anywhere you are working from. Please note, during the global pandemic we have suspended this benefit.
- Or an ergonomic home office set-up.
- Equipment to get you started: laptop; screen; keyboard; mouse or trackpad; headset with noise-cancelling microphone. This will become yours after 1 year with the company.
- A stimulating multi-cultural working experience.
After the successful completion of your probationary 3 months, we’ll agree on your Tour Of Duty. This is an agreement that defines a successful employer-employee partnership:
- You assume the compromise of focusing your time and energy to our team with the goal of growing the company;
- We assume the compromise of investing in your professional growth so that when the time comes for you to leave our team, you'll have the tools, experience, and network to achieve equal success elsewhere.
The knowledge you'll gain may then enable you to become:
- UI Designer
- Product Designer
- Head of Product