Company Description: Quartet is a pioneering healthcare technology company striving to improve the lives of people with mental health conditions. We connect people to a personalized care team to get them the right care at the right time. Our collaborative technology platform and range of services brings together physicians, mental health providers, and insurance companies to effectively improve patient outcomes and drive down healthcare costs. Backed by $153MM in venture funding from top investors like Oak HC/FT, GV (formerly Google Ventures), F-Prime Capital Partners, Polaris Partners, Centene Corporation and Echo Ventures. Quartet is headquartered in NYC and is currently operating in several markets across the United States — Pennsylvania, Washington, Northern California, New Jersey, North Carolina, Louisiana, and Illinois.
About the team: Quartet’s Market and Customer Success teams are responsible for delivering value to customers, which starts with building a strong local presence in each of our markets, partnering with leading Health Systems, physician practices, and other channels to start patients on their journey to get the mental health care they need.
- Manage and lead the Customer Success team, which is accountable for post sales services and delivery, including initial implementation, ongoing customer health and referencability, overall contract management including execution to terms, management of revenue risk, ownership of renewals and upselling Quartet’s technology and services.
- Through advancement of relationships owned by Customer Success Account Executives or via direct involvement, manage C-level, enterprise-scale stakeholder relationships with major health plans and other customers ensuring that our objectives are in alignment with their strategy and that our customers are seeing ROI and impact from their investment in Quartet
- For existing book of business, lead revenue management activities within the company. In partnership with the Quartet finance team, prepare and deliver monthly revenue reviews, establish mechanisms for providing accurate risk and growth projections, and execute mitigation plans if targets are at risk.
- Monitor overall operational performance metrics and SLAs for existing customers based on contract terms, identify trends that may inform process improvement within product and operations. Partner with the new business development team and other cross functional leaders to develop standard SLAs and performance metrics for prospective customers.
- Work cross-functionally internally to ensure that customer feedback is being shared and acted upon by the appropriate teams at Quartet; effectively managing relationships up, down and sideways following through and holding teams accountable for hitting customer performance expectations.
- Appropriately manage customer expectations related to planned and future enhancements to Quartet’s product and operations.
- Recommend scalable practices across the organization to maximize efficiencies and opportunities for Quartet to deliver ROI to the customers we work with.
- Empower your team to do the best work of their careers, in a way that’s built for scale, uses industry standard best practices as the bar for problem solving and is designed to fit Quartet’s values and way of working.
- 10+ years of relative experience of which, 5 years has been leading people managers and senior level individual contributors
- Healthcare experience obtained with either a technology vendor focused on behavioral healthcare, as a vertical OR within a top tier Management Consulting firm focused on healthcare as a sector.
- Experience influencing CxO level relationships and decisions inside complex health systems
- Business degree, MBA or equivalent
- Experience working in a fast paced, scaling, health tech start-up specifically focused on Customer Success and/or Go-to-market strategy
Employee Benefits for Quartet include: Unlimited vacation, volunteer opportunities, team events, mental healthcare coverage of 15 free therapy sessions + unlimited copay reimbursements, medical, dental + vision coverage, generous parental and military leave, commuter benefits, 401K, and stock option grants.
Want to know what Quartet life is like? Click here to meet our team.
Quartet is committed to building a diverse team and fostering an inclusive culture, and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and encourage our employees' differences in race, religion, color, national origin, gender, family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, disability, pregnancy, medical conditions, and other characteristics. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Quartet does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Quartet will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Quartet.
Please note: Quartet interview requests and job offers only originate from quartethealth.com email addresses (e.g. email@example.com). Quartet will also never ask for bank information (e.g. account and routing number), social security numbers, passwords, or other sensitive information to be delivered via email. If you receive a scam email or wish to report a security issue involving Quartet, please notify us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have someone to refer? Email email@example.com to submit their details to us.