Morressier is the leading platform for conferences designed for enduring value. Since 2014, more than 200 of the world’s leading professional and scientific organizations trust Morressier to support their virtual and hybrid meetings, engage their users, and amplify their content. Morressier offers its clients a powerful platform, granular data and analytics, and extensive possibilities for revenue generation. At the same time, increased accessibility to previously ephemeral content accelerates breakthroughs and innovation.
Morressier is a fast-growing technology company with prominent investors onboard and a highly-motivated team located in their main offices in Berlin, Washington DC, and remote around the world. We are looking for passionate people who are excited about how we can change science for the better and accelerate innovation.
Are you an experienced Head of Sales or Sales Director looking for a fresh challenge and an opportunity to further advance your career?If you are a self-starter who is motivated by uncapped progression and earnings, yet wants to have a positive impact on the world then we have the perfect opportunity for you.We are looking for an enthusiastic VP of Sales (Sales Director) who will initially be a player-coach focusing on delivering new logo acquisition during a period of exponential growth.This is a unique opportunity to leave your mark as you will form part of the leadership team, responsible not only for driving sales, but also building a team and playing a key role in helping us achieve our mission.
- Take ownership for creating, evolving, and delivering on our growth plans through a targeted & measurable net new/outbound sales strategy
- Be motivated to carry a personal quota and lead the team by example
- Comfortable managing both tactical and more complex (multi-year/multi-product) sales cycles with varying levels of buyer sophistication
- Lead and manage the sales team, supporting team members to reach both individual and group sales targets
- Take ownership for producing and owning the sales pipeline & forecast in a lean and analytical start-up environment
- Actively collaborate with the marketing, product and customer success teams
- Own and lead CRM optimization across the business (Salesforce)
- Demonstrated track record of increasing sales in a B2B SaaS environment
- Experience implementing and optimizing outbound sales processes
- Proven leader & people manager, capable of evolving from a hands-on manager into a purely leadership position as the team and business grows
- An ability to navigate a complex, yet rewarding stakeholder environment
- Ability to get things done in a fast-growing start-up environment
- Self-starter with strong communication skills
- Competitive salary, including uncapped OTE and stock options
- Flexibility for remote work from home or anywhere else
- Flexible working hours
- Working at the heart of a passionate, impact-driven team from around the world
- A chance to do meaningful work and further our vision of accelerating scientific breakthroughs and global innovation